CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 17 April 2012

♥ What Happen To Me ♥



 Assalamualaikum ... and Good evening to all bloggers .. 
 
♥ It's long time i'm not update my blog .. ♥
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

hurm .. i miss all my friend .. 
I feel all people does close with me got running away from me .. Since I fail in my life .. they doesn't asking about me .. i'm realize that .. hurm .. what i can do for now .. nothing .. if they wanna be like that way , just go ahead .. I did not care about it .. 

hurm .. i'm happy with my family .. they love me .. more love .. i did not care if you guys doesn't around me or did wanna be friends with me again .. 

that's all from me .. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

Lots Of Love : 
Raja Muhammad Adiwira Jauhari 

0 ulasan:

Post a Comment

Sila tinggalkan komen anda ..
Terima Kasih ..