CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 3 January 2012

♥ Kerinduan Pada Adinda Putraku ♥


Hye you all .. Salam and Good evening to all of you ..
oh dear ..
Para Blogger ..

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 

         I'm really-II miss him .. so much .. i don't wanna separated with him .. his the one that love in my life .. i'm really miss him now .. i know that we're not close together but i did want he going far from me .. i can't bear it by own .. well .. i know realise that he not my fresh blood .. but our family spirit still going up mauntain .. whatever happen , you are my beloved brother .. i love you so much as i can .. one day , i'll bring you to stay with me .. he is my brother .. my beloved brother although we're not same equal status family ..  but in Jauhari Family , we're are same equal status ...

        Well .. although you did so much any mistake , i'll forgive you where never .. i can't mad to you .. i can't do that .. please , remember my advice .. don't join any ******* ****** .. you have do promises with me .. i don't wanna anything happen to you ..  

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


        "Ya Allah .. saya memohon pada-Mu .. jagalah adik putra saya yang jauh berada di Kuantan , Pahang .. dan berilah kejayaan padanya untuk EXAM SPM nanti .. semoga dia berjaya dalam exam nanti serta mendapat keputusan yang cemerlang .."
Amin Rabbula'lamin .. 

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ 


    I love you little brother ..   

   ~ Love Big Brother ~

     Raja Adi Adiwira 

     

0 ulasan:

Post a Comment

Sila tinggalkan komen anda ..
Terima Kasih ..